RCAFA 200 Summerside Wing Bursary Program
RCAFA 200 Summerside Wing sponsors Bursaries that will be awarded to graduates who are currently an Air Cadet of 53 CE Monty DFC Squadron, or children or grandchildren of 200 Wing members.
Terms of the Award:
1. The value of the Bursary is $1000.00;
2. The selection will be made by the 200 Wing Bursary Awards committee;
3. The Bursary certificate will be presented at the graduating ceremonies of the recipients High School;
4. The Bursary cheque will be presented to the recipient at the 200 Wing General meeting, held at 6:30 pm on the last Wednesday in June. 200 Wing is located at 329 North Market Street in Summerside and the presentation will take place upstairs at Hangar 329;
5. Application, letter of reference and acceptance letter to a post secondary institution to be submitted to:
RCAFA 200 Summerside Wing,
PO Box 1513, Summerside, PE C1N 4K4
6. Application deadline is May 15th of each year.
Application forms are available at the Wing or download Bursary Application.